Monday, September 03, 2007

Lyne's Creations/Vista Internet Products Store is Closing

From Lyne at Vista Internet Products:

Lyne's Creations Poser/Vue Products, as well as all other merchant's products at Vista Internet Products will no longer be available as of December 30th, 2007. Our incredible run of 7 1/2 years has been very rewarding!

Our store is closing it's doors due to Lyne's (my) health issues as well the increased work load from the "day job" of our store manager.

So, if you have been thinking of getting My photo real Wildcats, Deer Family, goats, chickens, Wild and Domestic Rabbits, Wild & Domestic Pigs, Ultimate Ducks, Egrets and Waterfowl, and sooo many other critters, be sure to do so soon! Remember the holidays come faster each year!

Our other merchants products may be available in other places, but that is for them to announce when they have made those decisions/arrangements.

The "if and when" of Lyne's Creations products being available again, is not known. The work involved may be more than I can do. At the very least it will be a year or more before I could do something with them. I am very proud of my work, and I WILL NEVER SELL THE RIGHTS TO MY PRODUCTS, NOR THE RIGHTS WE ACQUIRED TO THE "VIP" MODELS I HAVE BASED MANY OF MY PRODUCTS ON. Many of the VIP models have already been combined into my Morph/Map packages, and the rest would be combined if and when I am able to re-package them.

*Be sure to make your purchases in time before we close!*

I would appreciate it if you could help me spread the word to your friends in case they do not catch this announcement! Thank You!

Lyne
Lyne's Creations
Vista Internet Products
http://www.vistainternetproducts.com/