January 22, 2009. Beaverton, Oregon: e-on software, maker of the leading solutions for natural 3D environments, today announced the immediate availability of a free Personal Learning Edition (PLE) of its flagship products, Vue 7 xStream and Vue 7 Infinite.
Vue 7 xStream and Infinite are the industry-leading solutions for the creation, animation, rendering and integration of natural 3D environments for movie, broadcast and architecture.
The Vue 7 PLE is a fully functional version of Vue 7 xStream/Infinite. With the PLE, users can:
- Create complete projects,
- Save their work and export to other applications,
- Render stills and animations without size/length limit,
- Experience Vues power directly inside
- Learn at their own pace (the PLE never expires)!
The Personal Learning Edition ships with a wide selection of Vue 7 presets, as well as the complete PDF Reference manual.
With the free Vue 7 PLE, CG professionals will experience how Vue's natural environments can become a determining asset of their production says Nicholas Phelps, president of e-on software. Students shouldn't miss this opportunity to learn one of the key tools of the CG industry!
Key technologies available in the Vue 7 PLE:
Full integration of Vue features inside of Max/Maya/XSI/LightWave/Cinema4D
- EcoSystem™ 3 automatically populates environments with millions of wind-swept trees,
- Hyper-realistic Spectral 2 atmosphere engine and MetaCloud technology,
- State-of-the-art indoor and outdoor Radiosity renderer,
- Flicker-free, hyper detailed SolidGrowth™4 3D plant technology, and many more
Users can download the Vue 7 PLE free of charge from www.vue7.com/ple
The Vue 7 PLE performs under all versions of Windows XP and Vista (32 and 64 bit), and is Universal Binary for Macintosh OSX.
The PLE is for personal, non-commercial use only, files created with the PLE cannot be exchanged with other PLE users and are not compatible with other versions of Vue, and renders may be watermarked and carry a logo.