E-on Software Releases Vue 7.5 and Ozone 4.0 Personal Learning Editions!
LEARN THE LEADING SOLUTIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL 3D ENVIRONMENTS AT YOUR OWN PACE
June 09, 2009. Beaverton, Oregon: e-on software, maker of the leading solutions for natural 3D environments, today announced the immediate availability of the Personal Learning Editions (PLE) of its solutions for professionals, Vue 7.5 xStream, Vue 7.5 Infinite and Ozone 4.0.
Vue 7.5 Personal Learning Edition
Vue 7.5 xStream and Infinite are the industry-leading solutions for the creation, animation, rendering and integration of natural 3D environments for film, broadcast and architectural visualization.
While Vue Infinite is a standalone application, Vue xStream operates seamlessly inside of 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Cinema4D and Softimage|XSI.
The Vue 7.5 PLE is a fully functional version of Vue 7.5 xStream/Infinite. With the PLE, users can:
- Create complete projects,
- Save their work and export to other applications,
- Render stills and animations without size/length limit,
- Experience Vue’s power directly inside Max/Maya/XSI/LightWave/Cinema4D,
- Learn at their own pace (the PLE never expires)!
The Personal Learning Edition ships with a wide selection of Vue 7.5 presets, as well as the complete PDF Reference manual.
Key new technologies available in the Vue 7.5 PLE:
- "Camera Mapping" to dramatically cut animation render times
- Spherical and planetary procedural terrains with infinite level of detail
- Spherical cloudscapes (procedural, or based on real-world/modified cloud maps)
- Support of the V-Ray renderer for 3ds Max (xStream)
- Color and Alpha masks of single clouds and cloud layers in multi-pass renderer
Users can download the Vue 7.5 PLE at no charge from www.vue7.com/ple
Ozone 4.0 Personal Learning Edition
Ozone 4.0 implements the Spectral 2 cutting-edge technologies developed by e-on software for the simulation and rendering of atmospheric effects directly inside Max/Maya/XSI/LightWave/Cinema4D
Ozone 4.0 atmospheres provide an accurately simulated environment that affects all elements of the scenes, and behaves according to nature’s rules.
The Ozone 4.0 PLE is a fully functional version of Ozone 4.0. With the PLE, users can:
- Use e-on's atmospheric rendering technologies inside of 3ds Max, Maya, XSI, Cinema 4D or LightWave,
- Create entirely new atmospheres or load any of the 150+ included presets and modify them,
- Use any of the 140+ included cloud shapes,
- Animate the atmosphere, the clouds and the sun,
- Render images with no size limit,
- Save and export their work, and
- Learn Ozone 4.0 at their own pace: the PLE never expires!
More information and download instructions are available at:
PLE Requirements and Restrictions
The PLE versions of Vue 7.5 and Ozone 4.0 perform under all versions of Windows XP and Vista (32 and 64 bit), and are Universal Binary for Macintosh OSX.
Both PLE versions are for personal, non-commercial use only, files created with the PLE cannot be exchanged with other PLE users and are not compatible with other versions of Vue or Ozone, network rendering through the host application is not available for Vue 7.5 xStream and Ozone 4.0 PLE, and renders may be watermarked and carry a logo.