TEST DRIVE THE LEADING SOLUTION FOR DIGITAL NATURE AT NO CHARGE
December 02, 2010. Beaverton, Oregon: e-on software, maker of the leading solutions for digital nature and natural 3D environments, today announced the immediate availability of the Vue 9 xStream and Vue 9 Infinite PLE (Personal Learning Edition), together with the trial versions of its products for 3D Artists, Vue 9 Esprit, Vue 9 Studio and Vue 9 Complete.
Vue 9 Personal Learning Edition (PLE)
Vue 9 Infinite and Vue 9 xStream offer CG professionals the premiere solution for creating exceptionally rich and realistic Digital Nature environments with seamless integration into any production workflow.
While Vue Infinite is a standalone application, Vue xStream operates seamlessly inside of 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Cinema4D and Softimage.
Key new technologies available in the Vue 9 PLE:
- EcoSystem 4 and New flicker reduction algorithms,
- Relighting and HDR Multi-Pass Rendering,
- HyperBlob Technology and Improved Terrain Editing
- New Interface and Faster Rendering,
- Native Cocoa 64 bit for Mac OS
- And more...
The Vue 9 PLE is a fully functional version of Vue 9 xStream/Infinite. With the PLE, users can:
- Create complete projects,
- Save their work* and export to other applications,
- Render stills and animations without size/length limit**,
- Experience Vue’s power directly inside Max/Maya/Softimage/LightWave/Cinema4D,
- Learn at their own pace (the PLE never expires)!
The Personal Learning Edition ships with a wide selection of Vue 9 presets, as well as the full PDF Reference manual.
Users can download the Vue 9 PLE at no charge from www.vue9.com/ple.
PLE Requirements and Restrictions:
The Vue 9 Personal Learning Edition is available in English for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, and on Mac OSX 10.5 and 10.6 (Mac Intel only) for both 32 and 64 bit.
* Scene files created and saved with the PLE cannot be exchanged
with other PLE users and are not compatible with other versions of Vue.
** The PLE is for personal, non-commercial use only. Network rendering is disabled,
and renders may be watermarked and carry a logo.
Vue 9 For 3D Artists Trial Versions
Vue 9 Esprit, Vue 9 Studio and Vue 9 Complete provide 3D artists with powerful modular applications to create rich 3D Digital Nature scenery and landscapes.
The Vue 9 For 3D Artists Trial Version is a fully functional version of Vue 9 Esprit, Studio or Complete (the selection is done during installation), aside from the following limitations:
- Saving is disabled (scenes, plants, objects, ...),
- Render resolution is limited to 640x480,
- Animation length is limited to 5 seconds,
- Limited content (only a small selection of materials, plants, atmospheres...),
- Terrain export, standalone rendering and network rendering disabled,
- The Trial Version will work for 30 days.
Users can download the Vue 9 Trial Versions at no charge from www.e-onsoftware.com/try.
The Vue 9 Trial Versions are available in English only*, for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, and on Mac OSX 10.5 and 10.6 (Mac Intel only) for both 32 and 64 bit.
*French and German versions of the Vue 9 Trial will be
released as soon as the localized versions of Vue 9 ship.